DIY Afrikinky Shea Butter Liquid Soap Recipe for Dry Hands
Have you been to the store lately, down the soap aisle? Noticing the empty shelves definitely can tell us that the corona virus has folks in a dash to stock up on soap. But let’s face the facts – store bought liquid soaps can make your hands super dry. What's the best way to cope? Make your own! At Afrikinky, we absolutely adore the notion that ONCE UPON A TIME, ALL THINGS WERE NATURAL and our mission is to help everyone embrace the fact that things can be simple and all natural. Store bought soaps can contain a whole slew of chemicals that are just not good for your skin. Not to mention, their artificial fragrances can bring up allergies in some people. Trust us, you deserve a whole lot better than that. You deserve an easy and all natural DIY shea butter liquid soap!
The concept of adding shea butter to a liquid soap recipe is oh-so-luxurious. And it is! Since Afrikinky Shea Butter is an intense moisturizer, prepare to have baby soft and smooth hands!
Afrikinky Shea butter isn’t just incredibly moisturizing – it also contains nourishing vitamins like Vitamin A,E,K and F that feed the skin and make it supple and youthful.
The other ingredients used all combined together make a healthy, moisturizing, antibacterial and long-lasting liquid soap. Check out the recipe below to create your very own special soap! All of the ingredients mixed together create a great antibacterial, yet very moisturizing cleansing agent.
DIY Afrikinky Shea Butter Liquid Soap Recipe
3 tsp Afrikinky shea butter
¾ cup liquid castile soap
¾ cup distilled water
1 tsp Afrikinky baobab oil
1 tbsp vegetable glycerin
10 drops tea tree oil
7 drops lavender oil
3 drops peppermint oil
Soap dispenser bottle
- Melt the Afrikinky shea butter till it turns liquid. You can just pop the jar of shea butter in a bowl of hot water for it to liquefy or microwave it or use a double boiler – it’s your call.
- Measure out the liquid castile soap and distilled water using a measuring cup and pour them into a large bowl.
- Pour in the melted shea butter and vegetable glycerin. Start mixing until smooth.
- Add the Afrikinky Baobab oil and essential oils and blend again till well mixed.
- Gently pour the mixture into the measuring cup and transfer into your pump bottle.
- To use, pump once or twice on your palm, lather up then rinse thoroughly!
- Pat dry then apply a pea-sized amount of Afrikinky Shea Butter to moisturize.
Cialis 5 Mg Order On Line Scuchtar buy cialis online us exTifs Xenical Direct
beyer levitra Scuchtar cialis pills for sale exTifs chemical name of cialis