SUPER CHARGE YOUR MEALS WITH AFRIKINKY BAOBAB POWDER
Baobab fruit powder is easy to incorporate into our daily meals to enjoy the numerous benefits that comes with taking baobab. There are many ways to infuse Afrikinky Baobab Powder into your meals and your lifestyle routines because of its versatility.
TIP: It is healthy and essential to at least have two tablespoons of Baobab powder a day.
Taking your baobab powder can be as simple as mixing it with water on the go.
MIX, SHAKE, SPRINKLE, or BAKE
A serving of our Afrikinky Baobab Powder to juice, water, a smoothie, salads, yogurt, soups, sauces, oatmeal, porridges, pancakes, baked goods, or other meals and snacks for a nutritional super food boost.
How to make? Read to the very end for some simple and yummy recipe ideas.
1. Baobab Cheese Cake with a touch of Amarula Cream
Ingredients: Serves 2-3
200g Cream cheese
40g Digestives (Whole meal plain biscuits)
20g Golden granulated sugar
12ml Amarula Cream
Juice of half a lemon
20cm flan tin (with a loose base)
- Melt the butter over low heat. Crush the biscuits to form fine crumbs and add to the melted butter. Once blended together, press the mixture into the base of the greased flan tin.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, baobab powder, and Amarula cream until the consistency is smooth. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully spoon the mixture onto the pressed breadcrumbs and spread evenly across the dish.
- Cover the flan tin with foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. (Optional finish with a thinly spread layer of passion fruit)
Choose to decorate your cake or just dig right in to eat and enjoy!!!
2. BERRY BANANA BAOBAB SMOOTHIE
- 1/2 frozen, very ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- (Use either strawberry, red, black raspberries, or a mix)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk, almond milk (or any milk of your preference)
- 1-2 tsp. Afrikinky Baobab Powder.
Optional: add plain sweetener to taste
Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
3. BAOBAB ENERGY BALLS
- 80g quick cook oats (use gluten-free if required)
- 35g coconut oil
- 50g nut butter. Peanut, cashew and almond all work well
- 30g Afrikinky Baobab Powder..
- 75g raw almonds
- 30g honey or vegan substitute, like agave
- 3g salt
- Put the oats in a blender and food processor & blitz to form a fine powdery oat flour.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and whizz again to combine.
- Transfer the contents into a bowl. Using your hands, roll into small balls about 2cm in diameter. Chill these balls for 15 mins in the freezer to allow to set. Enjoy!
4. BAOBAB MILK SHAKE
- Milk (plant-based/diary)
- Water(a little to dilute)- optional
- 2 tablespoon of Afrikinky Baobab Powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together and stir till completely mixed. (You can blend if you want a perfect mix)
- Pour in glass and top with ice cubes to Enjoy!!!
5. FLUFFY BAOBAB BLACKBERRY PANCAKES
135 grams of self-rising flour
15 grams of agave/honey syrup
5 grams of baking powder
25 grams of Afrikinky Baobab Powder.
130 milliliters of plant-based milk/ diary milk
15 grams of melted plant-based butter/ regular butter
- Homemade Yogurt mixed with blackberries
- Mix together all the ingredients with the stand mixer, Combine till it’s a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan and add some butter.
- Pour a little bit of the mixture into the pan. Flip the pancakes once the bubbles start to appear.
- Cook until the both sides are brown and add toppings!
6. BAOBAB TROPICAL REFRESHER
- 2 spoons of Afrikinky Baobab Powder.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- Few fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- ½ cup of ice
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
You can add extra ice if you prefer it very chilled or use frozen bananas for a thicker shake.
Now that you have read up on these incredible ways you can include your Afrikinky Baobab Powder, which one are you eager to try, and what other ways would you delve in with your AFRIKINKY BAOBAB POWDER. The possibilities are endless with Afrikinky Baobab Powder. Visit www.AFRIKINKY.com to create your own magic, while embracing authentic, all natural, hand crafted products.